My Blog List

Saturday 11 June 2011

June 2011




Well I wrote a whole spiel here and lost it all when I went to download the pictures, so only hope I can remember it all again, pictures first I feel.
It is June now and East Anglia has been declared a drought area as it has been so dry, have had to water my little veg patch every day, but am getting some lovely spinach, rocket and strawberries, so not all bad.
Have been quilting as you cans ee, the Fairy quilt is for my Granddaughter as it can get quite cold in Townsville in the winter months. then started a Hnad quilting project of a wall hanging, which had me doing some knitting with Kebab sticks which were only 3 1/2 inches long, great fun though. will take a picture of the bag I also made so I can take some hand sewing when we go out, as sat outside a camera shop for ages the other day, and was wishing I had taken my hand sewing with me, oh well next time I will be prepared.
I have also been down to Jaywick Martello Tower doing some Pottery, had a great day with friends Nick and Lindy and made a pot too, hopefully when it is glazed and fired I can put a pic on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment